Monday, March 15, 2010

My Family's In Town!

So this weekend was fabulous! My family is in town for the week to go skiing up in Park City, which is only an hour away from Provo. What this means is I get to see my family on a daily basis. Yay!

Saturday they arrived, and I spent the night with them up in Park City. It was fun to feel like I was getting out of Provo. Park City doesn't feel like the rest of Utah...it's resort-town-feeling is so refreshing...and no inversion! Yes, please.

The next day they came to my ward, and then we went to a lovely brunch in SLC at the Great America hotel. Um, yeah it was FANTASTIC! My favorite things were the Cornish game hens and the crepes. I got a banana/cream cheese/chocolate/Nutella/cinnamon sugar combination, and let me say it was the best crepe I've had in my life. Oh man. My bf Marissa came with us, and we had a blast. Why don't I eat like that every day?

Anyway, this will be a crazy week as I have crazy amounts of homework, but I'm going to try hard to stay afloat. Hope everything goes well! :)

Until next time,

Kyra

No comments:

Post a Comment