Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm home!

I'm home again in good old Mesa, AZ. Hooray! Winter semester was killer...I'm so glad I am done with tests for a while. I'm starting online classes next week, but for now I am enjoying a little breather.

So life continues. My puppies (Kate and Will) are adorable. I spend most of my time chasing after or being chased by them. They are hilarious; Will loves biting my nose and my ears every time I get close enough for him to do so. Oh how I love dogs! :]

Well, not much is new. I'm excited for my pool to warm up so I can go swimming. I'm excited to read a million books I've been dying to read (not school books--just literature I will read because I want to--not because I have to!)

Anyway, that's all for today. Have a pleasant evening! (Or day, depending on when you read this...)

No comments:

Post a Comment