Sunday, October 11, 2009

My First Post

Having recently returned from a mission, I've noticed that in many respects, I'm not as 'hip' as I once was. One area in which I have found I am sadly lacking is the possession of a blog. It seems anyone who is anyone has one, and when you are traveling it is almost a crime not to create one to keep your family and friends updated on what's going on in your life. Anyway, to make further inroads into being a fully integrated RM, I am finally going to create a blog of my Jerusalem Study Abroad, which I am currently participating in. I hope you enjoy my writings, although I can't promise to write every day.

Anyway, today I am going to the city of Tel-Aviv for some much needed relaxation time at the beach. In my opinion, there is not much better in this world than sun, surf, and sand. Perhaps you wonder why I won't be gallivanting about in the Old City of Jerusalem; there is a simple answer for that: because of recent rioting, we've been restricting from visiting the area. Sigh. However, after being cooped up in the BYU Jerusalem Center for a week, I'm ready to get out and enjoy myself. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

Well, here's to a bright future of blog posts. Have a splendid day my dear family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment